"Remember El Alma" First On-site Performance Challenging the Alamo, March 2010

"Remember El Alma," First on-site performance
challenging the Alamo
original poem written by Barbara Renaud Gonzalez

Adapted by Virginia Grise; Produced by Bihl Haus Arts, Kellen McIntyre, Ph.D; Performed at Luminaria!
San Antonio, Hemisfair Plaza, San Antonio, Texas, March 13, 2010; 5 Actresses, 1 Musician
A cast of beautiful women, all ages and colors, from
all over San Antonio
; Foto Credit: Joan Frederick @2010

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A boring blog about a boring letter from the Guadalupe's attorney denying me information

I got another registered certified letter yesterday from Galo & Cantu LLP in San Antonio, Texas.

I would share it with you but I don't want to put you to sleep with the two-step double-talk which I don't understand, except that I think they're trying not to give me any information. (which I already got anyway, thank you Mr. Cantu!)

Let's just say that Juan F. Aguilera, attorney-at-law, and Chairman of the Board of the Guadalupe Center, has turned over my Freedom of Information Act request to Ruben Cantu, rcantu@galocantu.com, Galo & Cantu LLP, who in turn has written to Attorney General Greg Abbott for a clarification on my rights to secure public information!

Watchate!

1 comment:

Alamo Accounting Associates said...

Per IRS rules, 501c3 organizations must provide a copy of tax returns upon request for the last 3 years and also their application for exempt status. They are required to provide copies to anyone from the public requesting them. So if they are questioning that then they are in violation.

Good luck Barbara, you go girl!
Patsy Robles Benitez